Making Democracy Work

Appointed Positions - Concord

How to apply for an appointed position in Concord

Green Card for Appointed Positions

For those who wish to be considered for the many appointed positions on boards and committees in Concord, please visit the Town's Vacancies/Greencard page

You can also pick a Green Card up at the Town House, or have one mailed to you by calling (978) 318-3001 or (978) 318-3000. Completed cards should be mailed to the following address:

Secretary, Select Board Town House PO Box 535 Concord, MA 01742

Electronic Green Card here

As stated on the Town's website: "The Town of Concord depends upon the immense talent pool possessed by our citizens and we are always seeking interested townspeople to serve on citizen boards and committees, and also to carry out short-term projects. If you are willing to serve your Town on a voluntary basis and desire to participate in shaping the Town's future, please indicate your interest by filling out a 'Green Card'. Green cards are short forms for listing your areas of interest and any skills relevant to committee or project participation."